Taare Zameen Par

Well, I have been following Aamir Khan's blog lately and its moved to http://www.aamirkhan.com/
He also released curtain raiser of his new movie "Taare Zameen Par". Check out the video. Looks very promising and especially interesting because this is his first attempt at direction. Having heard so much about his need for perfection, I am quite inquisitive about this movie. The only information available is that the movie is about a dyslexic child! Oh well, is it another "Black"? Hopefully not, I hope its another wonderful kids movie like "Chain khulli ki main khulli"



Well I await :) :D

2 comments:

JugHead said...

We'll wait too. Is it the same movie which is produced/directed by his new wife? I heard they were having huge differences over how the movie shud be made.

fursat said...

I saw this video 2 days back too. I am very much looking forward to this movie and it looks different if anything. I didn't knew Aamir had a blog. Thanks for sharing!!